Hey there, guys. .w.

Flaunty

I'm Flaunty. I don't generally play Minecraft on PC, but I do like researching on it and watching a lot of videos on youtube about it. I play it on my Xbox, but we all know it isn't as magical. UPDATE COME, PLEEAASSE

Anyways, I'm an avid gamer. I've been around electronics my entire life, and my first game was Pokemon Yellow for the Gameboy. Ever since then, I've had a passion for video games, and I'm so obsessed with everything technologic.

Fun Fact: I'm in love with the Halo series.

Welcome within our large, crazy family. Enjoy the derailment.

Halo? That's cool. My family revolves around Halo. We used to have family game nights until Reach bored us into apathy.

*rereads OP*

OBSESSION WITH TECHNOLOGY? LIKE ROBOTS? *head explodes*

I LIKE ROBOTS. ROBOTS ARE AWESOME. Computers are cool, too. And factory machines, cars, things that go bleep bloop. BUT ROBOTS ARE THE BEST.

I HOPE YOU LIKE ROBOTS.

I actually d
Welcome within our large, crazy family. Enjoy the derailment.

Halo? That's cool. My family revolves around Halo. We used to have family game nights until Reach bored us into apathy.

*rereads OP*

OBSESSION WITH TECHNOLOGY? LIKE ROBOTS? *head explodes*

I LIKE ROBOTS. ROBOTS ARE AWESOME. Computers are cool, too. And factory machines, cars, things that go bleep bloop. BUT ROBOTS ARE THE BEST.

I HOPE YOU LIKE ROBOTS.
I actually do like Robots. I took a summer program on this a couple of weeks ago. Water robotics. I like the Humanoid robots, too. I just don't like it when they have own personal AI's. FRICKIN' SKYNET'S GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD, MAN. Other than that, I'm actually pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering. I'm only in the ninth grade, though, so it's going to take some time.

On another note, I wish I could have your family's awesome socializing skills. My brother's always too busy to spend time with me, and my Dad's off at work, and my mother just barfs at thought of spending time with me. So yeah, I'm basically a lonely geek that gets along with people in person if they're not too much of a jerk.

Hello Flaunty. I enjoy your avatar. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You don't have to play nothing but Minecraft to be here. It's a gaming community. :D All games are welcome. Just a large portion of the people play a lot of Minecraft. I think one of the first games I ever played was for Windows 3.2? Or maybe before that. I remember playing some on a monochrome computer. I don't remember what they were do. Too long ago. You sound like a fun an interesting person. Enjoy the community! And the people!

Hello Flaunty. I enjoy your avatar. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You don't have to play nothing but Minecraft to be here. It's a gaming community. :D All games are welcome. Just a large portion of the people play a lot of Minecraft. I think one of the first games I ever played was for Windows 3.2? Or maybe before that. I remember playing some on a monochrome computer. I don't remember what they were do. Too long ago. You sound like a fun an interesting person. Enjoy the community! And the people!
Thanks. :3

we can be depressed together xP
wynaut[1].jpg

:gentlemen: AWWW YEEEEAH
Talk to us in Mumble, we would love to be serenaded by your beautiful voice and perfect... EEEEENUUUUNCIAAAATIOOOONS
Welcome to T9K :D

Back