Hey!

Olaroll

I am Olaroll and I found T9k when I saw a password protected server on Mutant Factions so I started searching for the password. After looking trough steam, twitter, facebook and commenting on Wooty's steam profile I came here, registered and asked for the pass in chat. Later I saw the Game Nights (Really awesome!) you guys have so I decided to stay here.

Also if you happen to play MF and need help then feel free to PM me and ask away.

Also.....

Thanks for joining da community and
tumblr_mqd54zJBak1sc6f01o1_500.gif
Olaroll! I'm glad you found your way home here :D

Welcome!

Glad to see more new faces! We have a a lot of stuff we offer here unique to this community, but i'll leave you to discover those secrets as you explore the site. However, if you have questions feel free to ask, anyone will be glad to help you out.

Welcome to T9k Olaroll! Stick around for all the fun times and feel free to chat it up with us on T9k's mumble :).

Also, you find us from a game night?!?! Shock and awe my good sir, shock and awe.

Your avatar seems to be shitting and having a stroke at the same time... Good job.

Also welcome to team9000! :D

if you haven't tried it already I recommend getting mumble, a big chunk of our community uses it and you will find that there are plenty of people to play games with.

anyways hello and welcome to the dark side

Have I really not said hello? Well.
Love your profile pic, Nova is awesome.
Welcome to T9K!
Hellogiffornewppl.gif

Back