Hi Guys

MrAppleJuice

Hi everyone, I'm Martijn (Martin in english). I'm form the Netherlands, and I'm the older brother of fdebijl, who some of you may know. I've played alot on your minecraft server, but I also like other games. I just builded my own gaming PC (specs are in my biograph), so I am going to play some hardcore games on the PC aswell. I have always played on the playstation 2 and 3. Some of my faorite games: Team Fortress 2, SSX 3, Time Splitters 2, Red Dead redemption, GTA IV, and others. See you soon!

Hi everyone, I'm Martijn (Martin in english). I'm form the Netherlands, and I'm the older brother of fdebijl, who some of you may know. I've played alot on your minecraft server, but I also like other games. I just builded my own gaming PC (specs are in my biograph), so I am going to play some hardcore games on the PC aswell. I have always played on the playstation 2 and 3. Some of my faorite games: Team Fortress 2, SSX 3, Time Splitters 2, Red Dead redemption, GTA IV, and others. See you soon!
i waved at you on tinychat! :3

welcome to the forums! make sure to reveal all embarrassing secrets of your little brother :D

Oh! You were in fdebijl's camera on tinychat. You're better looking than him. =333

Welcome to Team 9000... erm, well the forums part at least.
:snorlax:
There's lots of TF2 to go around, and no shortage of Minecraft either, so get gaming and have fun!

Welcome to Team9000 AppleJuice, we hope you enjoy your time here!
If you ever need any help, feel free to give any of us a shout.

Here have some Apple Juice :)

Cheers.

Welcome to our community Martin :3 Please feel free to post embarassing baby pics of your younger brother and be sure to plah some games with us!

Back