Hi, I'm Quincykins!

Quincykins

and i have returned in FULL FORCE. that's right, no more /sp/hb for me. i refuse to be held back by that collection of addicts, bullies, and cowards any longer. yes, i have returned with yet another pointed post for ye of much faith in team9000. it's time for the new quincykins to arrive. i won't be playing minecraft much (or any online games), but i will remain here forever and always to combat my constant online-school-caused boredom. i will be present all day err day, and might start hitting up mumble frequently like i used to. if you have questions about things that aren't relevant to the real world in any way, don't be afraid to ask. over the last couple of months, i've gained too much knowledge about such things. here are my random bullet points for the sake of quincykins and all things team9000:

- bbcode in the forums? this sucks, i'm too computer illiterate to make these bullet points work. so i'm doin this old school, since that's how it's gonna be from now on

- i'm done dedicating myself to online games. this community? definitely. will i be visiting you on minecraft anymore? probably not. my tennis aspirations are grander than ever, so if i'm not available here i'm probably practicing my serve/one-handed backhand (recent addition to my plethora of shots)

- i'm starting a goldseeker-esque thread where i take requests and make stuff happen. however, it will not be minecraft-related (this is not meant to take away from your creations, goldseeker, you are awesome :cool:). i will be doing piano song stuff on that thread, since i used to spend a ton of time with the piano and that time has dwindled due to /sp/hb. bad news. i'm gonna try to compose my own music, so once i kinda feel things out i'll definitely be taking requests. also, the thread will motivate me to continue composing when i feel down for a bit. gotta push. they won't be long, or beautiful (modern music these days, i swear), but they will be meaningful

- i am smarter than everybody at /sp/hb. feels good to get that out of the way (guite and conrod are exceptions)

- i appreciate (and man-love) 99% of the people here (the other 1% i don't know yet)

hi, i'm quincykins, and i'm going to do whatever it takes to become a successful person. no more internet game bs, i'm motivated to take the world by storm. in the lyrics of j nics (please excuse my language, wootybooty, but this is necessary): but i can't stop, won't stop, nigga just watch me. hi, i'm quincykins, and it's nice to meet you. watch me

i'm going to do whatever it takes to become a successful person. no more internet game bs

Don't get me wrong, you can take the world by storm VIA video games nowadays, more so than ever. But I see where you're going.

Welcome back NEW quincy :D

Don't get me wrong, you can take the world by storm VIA video games nowadays, more so than ever. But I see where you're going.

This. Have you seen JTV lately? So much money being made off of ad revenue.

thanks everybody. in that other place, i would've suffered massive trolling/rude comments on a post like this. when i announced i was leaving their forums, i received 10 negative responses and only 2 positive ones. i may have been annoying, but it's easy to point out flaws in a league run by potheads. i may try to launch my own haxball league in the future, but right now i wanna focus on the piano. again, i appreciate all you guys and of all the people i've met over the internet, i want to spend my time chatting with/playfully trolling all of you. and what is this jtv you speak of? :cool:

i apologize for the double post, but i'd like to say, wootybooty, that i believe my talents lie outside of the technology world, so it would be in my best interests to spend a minimal amount of time on the computer. so while your talents probably (definitely?) lie in technology (seeing this server/forum/stream/stuff that you've thrown together flawlessly), you are better served pursuing a profession in technology. that is your gift, and i respect it 9001%. but i'm a little too live-under-a-rock and old-school for that :p

Ohai quincykins! Welcome to team9000! We always love new members and hope to give them a good home! /sarcasm. Welcome back buddy.

you are better served pursuing a profession in technology. that is your gift, and i respect it 9001%. but i'm a little too live-under-a-rock and old-school for that :p

Don't take all the rocks! I like rocks too :eek:

Back