Hi there!

Nice to meet you Clover. I love Doctor Who as well. :D I have a remote controlled Dalek and some other fun things as well.

do I see a Fluttershy Icon?
:O
Do I see a Doctor Whooves Icon? Come and join us at our pony haven!!!

pony_wave_by_lovemimi-d4dm2gm.gif

I don't follow how ponies have anything to do with Doctor Who. Please explain.
In the show My Little Pony, there is a pony which characteristics resemble the 10th doctor from doctor who. This same pony also has a hourglass as its cutie mark (a mark on there butt). The animators never confirmed this but since then there have been ponies with the same cutie which also resemble the 8th doctor and the 3rd doctor, both with hourglass cutie marks, which also links ponies to doctor who.

I don't follow how ponies have anything to do with Doctor Who. Please explain.
The fun thing about the show is that the animators always make references to pop culture and famous movies or series, even though it is a kid's show. There is this one pony who has a 'cutie mark' (a type of symbol that is on the pony's flanks) that is an hourglass, clearly a reference to Doctor Who.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Whooves

In the show My Little Pony, there is a pony which characteristics resemble the 10th doctor from doctor who. This same pony also has a hourglass as its cutie mark (a mark on there butt). The animators never confirmed this but since then there have been ponies with the same cutie which also resemble the 8th doctor and the 3rd doctor, both with hourglass cutie marks, which also links ponies to doctor who.
The fun thing about the show is that the animators always make references to pop culture and famous movies or series, even though it is a kid's show. There is this one pony who has a 'cutie mark' (a type of symbol that is on the pony's flanks) that is an hourglass, clearly a reference to Doctor Who.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Whooves

Thank you for clearing that up and answering my question.

Back