Hi.

7Ringer

You may or may not know me. Actually, I'm almost certain you don't know me.

Well, since my self-confidence is up (for the time being) why not introduce myself? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time, that's why. And when it comes to introductions... well... I'm usually never resolute enough to introduce myself. Or anyone. So please don't gang up on me. :confused:

Anyway, I first joined the Minecraft Classic server around a month ago and I joined the Team9000 forums a week later. I don't know what else to say so here's a random integer: -398416097

Ohai there!

I counter your random integer with a random irrational number: 45.68846513655165165445646546546541564564654561651654564564654......

Hello, there! I am the wonderful Amaterasu, a goddess! I am also known as Jigadirasu, and you will often see me around the Minecraft Classic server. I also go by the alias Jigglypuff! I also like to get into discussions about Naruto with you. But for now:

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

60's Spiderman2.png

Compared to the other introduction threads, the amount of replies I got is just pathetic. :confused:
CRY SOME MOOOOORRRREEEEE

Probably because I didn't post in here and make a comment about
THE ASTRONOMIC SIZE OF MY GENITALS

WHOA
DUDE

OUTTA THE PARK

CRY SOME MOOOOORRRREEEEE

Probably because I didn't post in here and make a comment about
THE ASTRONOMIC SIZE OF MY GENITALS

WHOA
DUDE

OUTTA THE PARK
You know, in my country we actually don't allow people like you in public. Or any place that there's children.

Back