Hiya

jrl51592

Since I never posted a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" page, I'm gonna go ahead and post one.

Hi, my name is Jonathan, or as yall know me as, jrl51592. I live in the U.S.A. I have been playing minecraft for almost a year now. Before I started to play Minecraft, I use to play Roblox. I grew tired of Roblox very quickly and I needed something funner, cooler, and more addicting, game to play. So I jumped on to youtube and began my search for this game that I later discover, call Minecraft. The first video I watched of minecraft, was one of whiteboy7thst(correct me if I didn't say his youtube name right) videos. I saw that minecraft really peaked my interest so I started to watch more youtube videos about this game called Minecraft. So I did. I discovered SeaNanners youtube channel and I watched most, if not all, of his videos about Minecraft. After his videos, I decided to try out Minecraft. So I played a few other servers on classic before I stumbled apon T9K and than decided to make T9K my permanent home.

Hello, there, jrl, it is good to see you exist and saying hello! :)

Welcome to the community, if you have any questions, direct them to the nearest obsessed member(most of us) and we will gladly help you out.

So basically you like blocks.
well that's good enough with me, you have now been officially welcomed friendo! ;D

Back