• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hobo Town 2.0 sign up

Well if it's public-build, and I can be a dual citizen, then I'm in :D

Do you have more than yourself as a registered resident of the town, so that you can buy enough land to cover it? I know that was the main issue with Worldhub.

Well if it's public-build, and I can be a dual citizen, then I'm in :D

Do you have more than yourself as a registered resident of the town, so that you can buy enough land to cover it? I know that was the main issue with Worldhub.
i havewnt regestered the town yet i need its members to meet me at its location with the dimonds needed to buy the land

WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING/DISTROYING!
I'm testing vines and have made a parkour thing, but I'm currently burrowing myself to the DIAMOND layers. However, an abandoned mine is currently blocking my mining tunnel down to the layers. It will take a little bit. I will however try my best to support the town. While I was mining I encountered a new person that lives close to my base/ testing facilities. I will continue to mine diamonds and help resurect Hobo Town as best as possable! :)

-The Third Founder of Hobo Town

P.S. Sorry for the long post. *derp*

Baby I was wondering If you get the 30 Extra credits does that count? And do I need to send it to you? Idk how to do it

Back