• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hobo Town 2.0 sign up

Bacon I have a slight complication. I'm going from one pair of grandparents to the next and this week is going to be very busy. I won't be able to get on long enough to get back to Hobo Town... :eek:

Bacon,
Nice to hear about the new computer. I've found yet an other proplem. I may not be able to get onto Minecraft until the end of the month. School has been cranking up the amount of home work that they are giving us and I have to complete it all. So, I might have to delay the re-arrival of myself. I'm very sorry about that. Btw, Cyrus brought back jungle sapplings correct?

Bacon,
Nice to hear about the new computer. I've found yet an other proplem. I may not be able to get onto Minecraft until the end of the month. School has been cranking up the amount of home work that they are giving us and I have to complete it all. So, I might have to delay the re-arrival of myself. I'm very sorry about that. Btw, Cyrus brought back jungle sapplings correct?
that is too bad but we shall live. tell me when

Back