• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HOLY CRAP 1.8 RELEASE

Anaxo

Just got the leaked 1.8 version and IT'S AMAZING!!! I love the rivers and lakes, it's SO much easier to see at night, can't wait till the real version (as this pre-release is extremely laggy) abandoned mines, EVERYTHING! I must say that the "oceans" we'd come to get used to aren't as large as they used to be.

Okay, nevermind I FINALLY found a massive ocean, bigger than I've ever seen on the 1.7.3

good news- When drowning, you can now still swim up, instead of it pushing you back down and never being able to get out!

Anaxo said:
Just got the leaked 1.8 version and IT'S AMAZING!!! I love the rivers and lakes, it's SO much easier to see at night, can't wait till the real version (as this pre-release is extremely laggy) abandoned mines, EVERYTHING! I must say that the "oceans" we'd come to get used to aren't as large as they used to be.

There is a fine line between leak, and release

Also, this REALLY needs to be in the "Other Minecraft Shenanigans" subforum, not this one.

Back