HOLY SHAT I'M BACK, FOR THE 2384023948398208TH TIME

mdukey

Totally should get a title for leaving lots of times, but HAI GUYS, you know the drill, blah blah, i'm back.

But i have a suitable reason for this, I have lost my dad due to cancer, I'm surprised he still held on for all these years. Even though i really didn't like him, and he abandoned us for his "new wife" in Europe, I made every effort to see him when he was still alive.

I won't be as active for the next week, since I had to catch up on my schoolwork that i've missed due to my trip, but I'll prolly be on either this saturday or next week.

For the people who I left so suddenly, I'm sorry that I did. It was a unexpected turnout, we didn't expect his cancer too get this worse. Now that i'm back i can BE COOL BEANS with you guys again.

Thanks for understanding, I'll come back maybe either later on today or tomorrow, I'll be on the forums + minecraft as much as I can. Btw, thanks casham for demoting me to legend, i wondered if i ever got demoted. <3

~Love, Zach.

Very sorry for your loss. Don't let Team9000 get in the way of your personal life but glad too have you back. :)
Again, greatly sorry for your loss. :(

Welcome back, and my greatest condolences to you for your father. May he rest in peace.

Welcome Back to Team9000:p

Sorry to hear that about your Dad

may he rest in peace now after fighting one of the toughest diseases known to men

Welcome back!

I kinda knew you before you left.

And send your mother all of our condolences from your father. He sounds like a great man.

Glad to have you back! I'm sorry about your dad. I'm sure that must have been a difficult time for you.

Good to see you back mdukey, you were indeed missed. Also my sincerest condolences t'wards you and your family at a time of terrible loss.

I look forward to seeing you more often.

meme1.jpg

Back