• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hotel Bladlus !

Bladlus

So here's a small try on a hotel, both buildings are mine (The red and orange stuff on the left and the small grey square between my buildings on the left side is not mine) and i tried a new twist by connecting them to eachother with a bridge up in the sky. Inside there are several beds/tvrooms/library and some other stuff. Idk really if its worth a promotion, but ill try ^^

For a clearer view of whats mine: The two buildings with yellow text on it is mine, meaning basicly everything that is black and white of buildings there.

Attachments

• Uten navn.png
    Uten navn.png
    388.3 KB · Views: 104
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Yeah thought it might wasn't but doesn't hurt to try hm :D
This was also the first thing i ever built in minecraft, so i consider it a start ^^
Anyway I'll keep posting screenies and maybe when im more experienced there will be something worth a promo hehe

Since im from norway, i made the norwegian flag.

Wasn't really hard but.. i'll include it :D

Attachments

• screenshot_20120910065955.png
    screenshot_20120910065955.png
    1,013 KB · Views: 93
So i made a small ship, it's not awesome looking, actually quite the opposite and as i said it's too small, but meh.. i'll upload it anyway and maybe someone can give me ideas on how to improve it next time i try to make a ship :)
(i did take more sceenies of it but they are too big to post, ill post them later)

Attachments

• screenshot_20120910220702.png
    screenshot_20120910220702.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • screenshot_20120910220719.png
    screenshot_20120910220719.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
Back