How exactly did Team9000 start...?

DaGamer12345

I want to know the history of Team9000, like who started it, what new people came into play, what happened, etc. I think other people want to know too. So, what exactly is the history of T9K?

Those were dark days in the internet indeed. And then one day Wooty came along and said "Let There be Gaming" and it was so. And all of the little nerd boys and nerd girls enjoyed gaming single player. And for a time, it was good. And then one day Wooty noticed that none of them were hanging out together. Then wooty said "Let there be Team9000"... and foralloftherestofthehistoryofforever, it was good.

The end.

As to your actual question Here is a good place to start. There is more before that, but that's probably the most you care about at the moment.

On the first day woot broke something.

Every day there after was wootys attempts at fixing it. And to this day is a ongoing trilogy that is team9000 that woot keeps fixing.

But seriously, what crane said. (I'm kinda surprised there isn't a article in the wiki summarizing the History of Team9000)

As to your actual question Here is a good place to start. There is more before that, but that's probably the most you care about at the moment.

Wow, I actually really miss those days.

1UxoY

So write one ಠ_ಠ
isn't that your job sir? hmmmmm? you made Team9000 and you know how it began from the start. you really want someone else write about it? ok once a upon a time, woot wanted to make friends on online and have everyone play with him, and began to give away free stuff and go to e3, pax and minecon! with a epic smile on his back tshirt with a random name team9000 everyone said: Wow..I want to be his friend, but wait there is more! i like ponies! i'm a 20 year old that watches ponies in my pj :D! and then the world came to together and love woot for making a gaming community and is hoping to bring world peace one gamer or bronny at a time the end- written by a hamster ಠ_ಠ

Sounds pretty lame right? well woot why not write the article yourself. oh and i was making a corny article not to offended you woot about the ponies..... I think you should look in to hiring some girls to wear MLP outfits >.>

isn't that your job sir? hmmmmm? you made Team9000 and you know how it began from the start. you really want someone else write about it? ok once a upon a time, woot wanted to make friends on online and have everyone play with him, and began to give away free stuff and go to e3, pax and minecon! with a epic smile on his back tshirt with a random name team9000 everyone said: Wow..I want to be his friend, but wait there is more! i like ponies! i'm a 20 year old that watches ponies in my pj :D! and then the world came to together and love woot for making a gaming community and is hoping to bring world peace one gamer or bronny at a time the end- written by a hamster ಠ_ಠ

Sounds pretty lame right? well woot why not write the article yourself. oh and i was making a corny article not to offended you woot about the ponies..... I think you should look in to hiring some girls to wear MLP outfits >.>
The history of team 9000 does not simply involve Wooty, and while he was the one who founded it, there are many of us who could contribute to a history.

One does not simply make team9000.

Also, way to come off as a spectacularly majestic bag of dicks.

seems legit

The history of team 9000 does not simply involve Wooty, and while he was the one who founded it, there are many of us who could contribute to a history.
One does not simply make team9000.

Also, way to come off as a spectacularly majestic bag of dicks.

that is why i said that woot or who is suitable to write the article unless you want to let someone write who does not know the history of t9k

that is why i said that woot or who is suitable to write the article unless you want to let someone write who does not know the history of t9k
I get that, But you don't have to be such a dick about it. Demanding Wooty write something is not the correct way to get him to do things.

Actually, after all of these years, I still haven't figured out a reliable way to get Wooty to do things.

The point is: The idea of a wiki article is a good one, multiple people can work on it, and it really is something that should be written by the community, not just one person.

I get that, But you don't have to be such a dick about it. Demanding Wooty write something is not the correct way to get him to do things.

Actually, after all of these years, I still haven't figured out a reliable way to get Wooty to do things.

The point is: The idea of a wiki article is a good one, multiple people can work on it, and it really is something that should be written by the community, not just one person.

I wasn't demanding woot, i was acting out a role, and the once a upon a time article was just corny stereo type person that could write something like that as a example. and even so not only woot would write, tommyoxy, Brooklyn and many more if I'm not correct, if they original cast that started t9k they would know, all i did was make suggestion and example of a wrong person to write and t9k communtiy. i should have made a disclaimer note not to make you guys think i'm being a dick or demanding woot to write about it.

I wasn't demanding woot, i was acting out a role, and the once a upon a time article was just corny stereo type person that could write something like that as a example. and even so not only woot would write, tommyoxy, Brooklyn and many more if I'm not correct, if they original cast that started t9k they would know, all i did was make suggestion and example of a wrong person to write and t9k communtiy. i should have made a disclaimer note not to make you guys think i'm being a dick or demanding woot to write about it.
Adding a disclaimer doesn't make you any less of a dick.

Back