How fast can you type?

Jns112

Hey, I found this typing test and I find it slightly addicting haha. Post your scores down below.

Link

Here's mine (My all time record is 94 Wpm though)
ieZn1.png

I got 63 WPM and 59 words correct and 4 words incorrect. I am better than 79.49% of everyone else. I also had to rub nose. I might try again...

79 WPM
76 correct 11 wrong
better than 89,54%

i'm pretty good with things that requires finger accuracy and speed...
giggity?

84_421_0_0_85_0_91.72_7140_86223

All these speed tests are kind of inaccurate for actual typing speed. In reality you would type much faster since you're not having to read some jibberish and then type it. It's what you're wanting to type.

39_202_0_0_38_2_52.65_40830_86233

I knew my answer would be something like that,
Thing is, I often spend time making sure my post has correct grammar,
and actually looks aesthetically pleasing.

39_202_0_0_38_2_52.65_40830_86233

I knew my answer would be something like that,
Thing is, I often spend time making sure my post has correct grammar,
and actually looks aesthetically pleasing.
I had no errors in mine, and was more than double fast >.>

Soo....yeah...

I had no errors in mine, and was more than double fast >.>

Soo....yeah...
Yes, I'm a slow typer.

I often type slow so I can make sure I don't make mistakes.
And when I do make mistakes I try and fix them,

I actually would have made about...10 mistakes? Maybe, if I didn't fix them all.
Me naturally, I can't actually write. If I didn't have any sort of training (Which I found degrading at the time) I wouldn't be able to write.
At all.

It would literally be gibberish.

84_421_0_0_85_0_91.72_7140_86223

All these speed tests are kind of inaccurate for actual typing speed. In reality you would type much faster since you're not having to read some jibberish and then type it. It's what you're wanting to type.
I do a lot of my typing (as both playing and practicing) on Typeracer.com since you actually get to type passages and quotes from well-known books, songs, and movies. It's much more fun there but a bit more challenging, since they do throw in numbers, quotation marks, apostrophes, and commas from time to time.

attempt1.jpg

Yes, I'm a slow typer.

I often type slow so I can make sure I don't make mistakes.
And when I do make mistakes I try and fix them,

I actually would have made about...10 mistakes? Maybe, if I didn't fix them all.
Me naturally, I can't actually write. If I didn't have any sort of training (Which I found degrading at the time) I wouldn't be able to write.
At all.

It would literally be gibberish.

not as slow as me, 19 wpm.

Back