How many of you wear contact lenses ?

avroom

So my eyesight isn't good, and my glasses are already too small for my face. (They're really old.)
Since I don't really like any glasses I decided to switch to lenses.
Putting them on and off is a real pain in the ass. When I eventually get them on it feels alright, but everything is a little bit blurry. I can see well, it's just like I look through my tears. Something isn't okay with the lenses, so I'll probably visit an optician again soon.

How many of you guys wear lenses? Do you have any tips on how to use them better? Any related stories?

Lense wearer of 5 years here. My only personal problem was keeping up with taking them in and out every night. Solved this by getting the lenses that can stay in for 30 days. I still take them out every week and hydrate them daily but I rarely have problem with them and I prefer them much more than glasses.

Few tips with putting them in is look up, pull the eyelids back and once its placed on your eye look around to make sure it suctions on to your eye and is on right. If you are getting that blurring I'd stop using them if normal use is constantly irritating and blurry and go back to your optician as soon as you can.

Also, the moment I saw the title I thought this was another one of those bot posts lol.

The problem with my eyes are the insane blink reflexes. I can't put the lenses directly on my pupils, I always look up and shove the lens around on my eye till it fits. Also my eyes are pretty dry, but once the lenses are put on I have no irritations.

clean them everyday and make sure you put them in the right way:
image-40796772e4ca768eebce0021fe615b40.jpg

also, massaging your eyeballs might help (don't forget to close your eyes while doing that though)

Back