• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

How members of t9k got their names #1

flashflame8

Hai t9k. I decided to ask people how they got their names, and decided to post it here.

Bradw
His name: "Its my name... Aha"

Indykoning
his name: "It is almost all my usernames, and I mixed it in with my real name."

Hecticrapidz
His name: "My friend suggested it"

Puente000
His name: "Most of my UN is from my last name, but it is also my username for everything else."

Stopthehacks
His name: "It started as an inside joke between my friends. One of my friends had a JTAG xbox, and everyone always asked him to stop the hacks. I thought it was funny, so I made it my name."

ChrisWsrn
His name: "I used my own name. The Wsrn is my initals.

Twkiller96
His name: "The first letters are my initials, killer is for call of duty, and 96 is for year of birth."

Theanarchist
His name" I guess I played to much mw2 and got the achievement "The anarchist". I really liked the name, so there you go."

Xeadin
His name: "It was my first DnD character's name :p

Stratadon
His name: "Have you ever heard of a card game called MTG? "Stratadon" was my favorite card. So I used it as my username"

Cacash10
His name: "Cacash came from my name, which is Casey cash."

I will be making a series of this, If you want to be in the next blog, please pull me over in classic!

I did use the name "Atreyu" from the age of 8 till I turned 18 , I didn't see the point in using it any more aha

Actually, there are a lot of threads just like this. For the sake of publicity, I'd be happy to repeat my name's story once again, but... You know. And I agree with Rsmv (shock! horror!)... Ask some people who don't play Classic.

Back