• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hughmister [Promoted]

Hughmister

Just thought I would post a picture of my most recent freebuild and hope to get ranked up :D

hughmansion.jpg

Thanks in advance

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.
-
Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for you builders :)

Mostly crap stuff but I don't see the point of making something in guest rooms when they can just be easily griefed

Mostly crap stuff but I don't see the point of making something in guest rooms when they can just be easily griefed

Anything that gets griefed on the team9000 server can be reverted to it's original state. Plus we do a pretty good job of banning griefers.

Anything that gets griefed on the team9000 server can be reverted to it's original state. Plus we do a pretty good job of banning griefers.

Haha, I just noticed my sign had been rebuilt, goodjob. Team9000 does do a good job of looking after peoples works

Awww that's awesome :) I love the transition and congrats on the promotion.
Keep up the good work :D

Back