• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Huh, 26

Bored

So yea, Saturday I turned 26. Man this sucks...

[Ends blog here]

Alright alright, I'm not going to be that horrid with this blog. If anything I'd just like to summarize how things are for me. Feeling pretty successful in life so far, I mean I'm happily married to a lovely wife that understands me deeper than anyone I could ever imagine. And I mean that in the sense that I really hardly ever show my personalty on here (sorry guys, but the Bored that you guys get is interwebs Bored :p.) I mean sometimes I slip up and show my caring/compassionate side, but usually I'm just on here to let my brain go derp.

Anyways back to the summary, I have a lovely daughter that truly brings a joy to life that gives me more direction than what I had before. It really is something when ya have a child, just makes days a little brighter. :)

My car is paid off, a house that is in my name, a stable job. Course this is only stepping stones to where my goals are.

Life is good. I'm still young, but wisdom has no age requirement.

Back