• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hyrulecraft

Aviarei

Have you ever played Ocarina of Time?
Have you ever wanted to explore Hyrule in Minecraft?
Well that's just fine, but you won't see all of it quite yet.

Hyrulecraft, a Minecraft project that has been rebuilding Hyrule from Ocarina of Time just released an Alpha of their Hyrule world. It's been nine months in the making! Not all of the world is built, and a lot of details are missing as of now, but it's still incredibly impressive. It's built on a 1:1 scale I believe. I checked it out for myself and I gotta say, it's looking good so far.

Want to download and explore this world for yourself? There's a link in the description of the Youtube video, or if I'm allowed to post the world download link here, here you go:
Click

Some things to note are (And I read these in the read-me and on the signs in the world):
You cannot host this world on your server unless it's for private viewing only (2-3 players).
You cannot steal parts or the whole world and claim it as your own creation.
The world file is in "Creative" mode, I guess for flying.

And there's a recommended texture pack for it called "Majora's Craft" which is linked in the video's description if you want to try it with that.

You guys missed out on Riley's (I believe) Hyrule Castle back in firecrotch days, what a shame.

Back