I am ANGRY!!! VERY, VERY, ANGRY!!!!

Darth_Purrface

I shall not say much because I am too eager to break my freaking head on a wall....

Does ANYONE here like the Saints Row franchise?

Well, if anyone here likes it, you probably enjoyed the past Saints Rows more than Saints Row the Third right? Well, if that is it, then I am totally with you! Just watch this video....

You see, after the fun but disappointing game known as Saints Row the Third, I prayed to the nine divines that the next Saints Row will be more like the second Saints Row. After THQ got new leadership who didn't like the way Saints Row was going, I had high hopes for Saints Row 4. UNTIL THQ GOT BANKRUPT!! NOW THEY ARE MAKING A GAME THAT THEY PUT ONLY 1 YEAR'S WORTH OF WORK ON WHICH ISN'T EVEN BUILT UP FROM THE GROUND, BUT BUILT UP FROM AN OVER THE TOP STANDALONE DLC FOR SAINTS ROW THE THIRD!!! *calms down*

They are releasing Saints Row 4 a month before Gta V.... you know what is going to follow after this decision. Now I have to wait for many years because I know this stupid business decision will knock out the franchise for a very long time....

What do you think of this rushed decision?

I actually don't know what problems you have with SR3.

I can't say I could, being I never played the first two, but with no explaination of why those were better, I can't give an opinion, since I rather enjoyed SR3.

Yes, I know. But Gta V is way too anticipated for Saints Row 4 to actually be able to keep standing. If they wait, they could get a chance to have more sales than Gta V....
I think it's really weird that they would decide to release SR4 BEFORE GTA V. That just makes no sense to me, it would be better if they waited maybe a couple months after GTA V's release.

I actually don't know what problems you have with SR3.

I can't say I could, being I never played the first two, but with no explaination of why those were better, I can't give an opinion, since I rather enjoyed SR3.
It is very fun yes and a pretty good game, but it is lacking when compared to the last two. Many side activities were removed and there are much less GUNZZZZ then the last game. (it is also shorter) Driving (car driving, not plane driving) has improved greatly though, and the skill system is a.... good idea, they just need to lessen the amount of power you get from skills. (you become like superman when you unlock all skills)

It is very fun yes and a pretty good game, but it is lacking when compared to the last two. Many side activities were removed and there are much less GUNZZZZ then the last game. (it is also shorter) Driving (car driving, not plane driving) has improved greatly though, and the skill system is a.... good idea, they just need to lessen the amount of power you get from skills. (you become like superman when you unlock all skills)
You could also just do what I did and...not get those skills?

SR3 was fun.

SR2 was fun.

SR1 was fun.

SR4 might be fun, we'll have to wait and see, but I know for damn sure that GTA V will be more fun than all of them.

SR4 might be fun, we'll have to wait and see, but I know for damn sure that GTA V will be more fun than all of them.

You can't be so sure, Rockstar may talk ambitiously about Gta V, but there are many other games that were highly anticipated and then just failed badly.

I am not saying that Gta V will be bad, just that we will have to wait and see before judging it. :p

there are many other games that were highly anticipated and then just failed badly.
I'll just let this sit here...
Disappointment City.jpg

Also, I'm pretty pissed off about this whole thing too. I've played a little bit of SR2 with my buds, but never a the way through, and thought it was fun as all hell. Plus I just HATE lazy game designers. *see picture above*

Back