• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I am leaving team9000, Good bye

GiftedNarwhals

I have been here for quite the long time but everything must come to an end eventually and now is that time.
I am leaving team 9000 for "good" i will not be making anymore forum posts or even be on the website. The only time i may ever happen to show up in any T9k servers is on mine-craft (because that is all you people play and i don't play very often at all) and maybe mumble from time to time but it probably never happen. So this is it, Good bye team9000 it has been fun but it is time for me to move on.

If you do wish to continue talking to me just add me on steam under I_ARE_GIFTED

:( I'll miss you Narwhals! You were always an anti-brony with me (through good times and bad) until the day I converted. Bye...

Fuckin' no! Don't leave, Narwhal! Who will fill the spot of intense gamer / nasally voiced teen?

...Actually, probably a lot of people here.

But still!

We maybe could of got to known each other.... Still, always a shame in seeing someone go :(

Narwhals! Narwhals! NOT swimming in the ocean, NOT causing a commotion! :(
Yew wheel boi meesed! (Translation from Australian: You will be missed)

..... Good bye, my jedi of the seas..
Why move on from a loving, caring place. Thats like going from the bahamas to the desert.
Miss you bud.

The Unicorn of the Seas... dives back into the depths yet again... goodbye my aquatically mammalian friend acquaintance :p

(and yes, I meant to portray a strikethrough)

Back