• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I am not gone, but not really back, Yet.

karmahurts

Hey Team9000,

Now it has been a long time since I have posted anything on the site but I have been busy. The past few months I had been acting in a play, writing a bunch of essays, and working on speech competitions.

My normal day to day activities on T9K would be just browsing the threads and posting in what felt interesting. It became less and less as I had more work being put on. Then I would be getting lazier and lazier due to the fact that I wasn't on the normal trend of posting as much.

Well it is thanksgiving break here in america so I actually have a lot of time I can spend on T9K now. Maybe not alot of time but more than what I normally had. I noticed that I missed a bunch of Game Nights and I feel bad for missing them. My friends have been playing more online games than they used to so they take a priority.

I want to know how things have been going while I stopped browsing as much.

Are people still having fun on minecraft?

Has anyone else dropped off the Team 9000 Crew?

Does Ozy still have that beard, Ollee his hats, Woot still breaking things?

Is Dr.Sheep around, David up to his shenanigans, or RSMV and his shenanigans as well?

I also remembered that I havn't done that second part of my anniversary blog, which I will plan on doing.

So here is to seeing you all again soon and an OHAI to the new members that have taken a liking to the community.

~~~Karma

"Are people still having fun on minecraft?"
It is dying down a bit but lots of people still play it.
"Does Ozy still have that beard?"
Probably.
"Woot still breaking things?"
Of course :D
"Is Dr.Sheep around?"
Yep.
"David up to his shenanigans, or RSMV and his shenanigans as well?"
They never stop :p

Good to have ya back :)

Well well well, look what the 3-legged donkey brought in. Welcome back! Hope things have been going great for ya man :). Feel free to bring the friends by and we'll throw them in the fray at a game night :D.

Back