• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I am stuck

PACO51

Hello I'm Paco51 and currently in survival team9000 server i am stuck in spawn. If you have any suggestions please post. However i have tried to place blocks underneath my character and it has not worked. Also i have tried the /killme command and it says that the command is only for admins. Woot must have changed this when the server was all laggy. Anyways if you could help i would greatly appreciate it because being stuck in between trees isnt very fun. :)

Let yourself get killed. Maybe by letting you get killed by Vortek or Rice you could make it up to them. :p

I've tried those... You see, /kill is the actual command, Anything else is just for kicks. /killme got famous for it's use in single player commands, and for it's sense.

Well see i had pvp on and tried to hit masterbuffalo but i couldnt and i couldnt shoot him either. Me hitting him would result in his dogs attacking me. If nothing else works I might just have to wait until an admin would be kind enough to free me.

this is how i am stuck

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 97
Back