• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I can buy Dip

Nordiclovepotion

(Totally was inspired by MightytheDj)

So Tuesday I turned 18. Nothing happened.
I got a tent and a backpack for my birthday.

LYF STOREH

My name is Ethan Mcmemester, I was born in Martinsville, Indiana...or is it Kentucky.
I've lived in Northeast Georgia since I was Twelve, and this is the reason I have a beard, more on that in Chapter 4.
Backpacking is my biggest hobby, and I was inspired by the show I Shouldn't Be Alive.
My favorite bands are Band of Horses, Bon Iver, and Trampled by Turtles, because they're rustic as fuck and so am I.
I don't even really like the internet, I just like the people in Team9000 and I only play videogames for the social interaction.
Reddit is dumb and 4chan is creepy.
At the time of writing, it is 4:20 PM.

Thank you.

Woah! Happy birthday to you aswell! Yea! Woo! Rock on. (I'm kinda bad at these things, sorry.) So are you a backpacker? I love backpacking.

Yeah. I've been backpacking/camping/all that shit for about 4 years, not very long I know, but trust me, I'm like a bear. I've been to Colorado, the Appalachian Trail (Obviously) and I'm going to California in a week, hopefully I can hit some trails out there.

Back