• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I can see clearly now! The poll for the koala's next Let's Play.

ChibaMasato

With The Minish Cap finished and Assassin's Creed still going for an estimated 30 more parts, the time has come for people to vote on my next Non-Blind Let's Play. Considering the last time I did this, people ignored what the blog said and stated their opinions here, I'm now making it so you can do either. Please do not suggest games that aren't on the list. For one, this is for a non-blind LP, meaning I have to have played it before, and second, my next blind LP has already been decided for when Assassin's Creed ends. Please vote on what game you'd like to see, the one with the most votes will win, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changing gears to make this blog appropriate length, we REALLY need people for the T9k Pokemon League. All the information needed is in the pokemon thread, but if you still have questions, feel free to ask me, be it on mumble, steam, or here on the site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One final thing, I might also take to streaming various games if people are interested, however, I need to find a program that allows me to stream and takes the audio from only one source, rather than from the entire computer as a whole. Anyone have any suggestions? :3

<3

Jak and Daxter is a fun game, but no where near as good as Jak 2 and 3. It's not all that hard to get 100% completion on this game in under 15 or so hours.

I always loved the sly cooper games, it was just a childish type or metal gear solid game, although I can never remember which one is which.

Personaly though, I prefer kingdom hearts, just because I love the series and it was a very unique and creative game for its time. Especially with 3 coming out soon, it would be nice to be able to remember the old story without having to actually play it myself.

If you are willing to pay I think $10 then Virtual Audio Cable would work, but causes a slight delay so you would need to sync it yourself.

Back