I can't believe y'all...

Your alive fantastic! Overwatch, I entered the terrible world of League of Legends and of course still playing Left4Dead2 but found a cool group of people to play it with.

Your alive fantastic! Overwatch, I entered the terrible world of League of Legends and of course still playing Left4Dead2 but found a cool group of people to play it with.
Ayy I too just recently entered the terrible world of league we should duo q

seconded, still great fun even in this day and age, and you can always try modded servers for a fresh experience
So true! And I found a group of people to play with. Theres about 5 of us. I mostly just play a bit randomly on the weekends or the evenings when we all get the chance to.

Ayy I too just recently entered the terrible world of league we should duo q
I'm not very good at it. Haha! I work a lot and don't get to play very often. If you want my name though send me a pm thinger and I'll share it.

Overwatch.

I'm replaying Witcher 3. Also plan to get Mafia 3.

I'm also between Destiny on xbox and playing in our old Minecraft worlds in Vivecraft.

Working on a nostalgia-driven project in Minecraft, hoping I don't get burnt out too quickly.

Can't help you on the CL server; definitely not going there. We're actively trying to rebuild/enhance the T9K world from it's grieved save.

Pretty certain I'm forgotten at this point but Age of Empires 2 is giving me that loving throwback that I love to enjoy. And L4d2 is just one of those games that doesn't age.

It really would be cool to have people that I miss a lot added on steam or skype that I'm actually active on too but I don't think anyone even remembers me, probably remembers me as that annoying kid.

Last edited:
Pretty certain I'm forgotten at this point but Age of Empires 2 is giving me that loving throwback that I love to enjoy. And L4d2 is just one of those games that doesn't age.

It really would be cool to have people that I miss a lot added on steam or skype that I'm actually active on too but I don't think anyone even remembers me, probably remembers me as that annoying kid.

Oh I recall you, and in a nice way

I didn't forget you man, you were pretty cool.

There's a Team9000 group on Steam that I used to find people.

Back