I can't wait until Tuesday...

charizardman283

My internet speed is awful, and has been so for a long time. This is what I'm getting trying to download TF2.
Screen shot 2013-09-21 at 6.47.24 PM.png

It jumps between about 115 kb/s to 0, and does that every 10 seconds. My promised internet speed with DSL is 1.5 mb/s, but as you can see this isn't the case. I'm getting 15 mb/s cable internet on Tuesday, and I can't wait.
I am so excited!

My internet speed is awful, and has been so for a long time. This is what I'm getting trying to download TF2.View attachment 141190
It jumps between about 115 kb/s to 0, and does that every 10 seconds. My promised internet speed with DSL is 1.5 mb/s, but as you can see this isn't the case. I'm getting 15 mb/s cable internet on Tuesday, and I can't wait.
I am so excited!

My Internet,
It disconnects you after each house phone that's awansered, I get like
image.jpg
. It's like a 20 second timeout when some picks up the phone or hangs up. Yet my ISP claims that I don't have dial up. Whatever ~

My internet speed is awful, and has been so for a long time. This is what I'm getting trying to download TF2.View attachment 141190
I am so excited!

Sounds like you have Century Link right now. Cable is better than phone for internet except that you need to share your internet with everyone on your line. This is fine untill your neighbor fires up his torrent client. I hope you have no problems.

My Internet,
It disconnects you after each house phone that's awansered, I get like View attachment 141192 . It's like a 20 second timeout when some picks up the phone or hangs up. Yet my ISP claims that I don't have dial up. Whatever ~

Sounds like you are missing a ADSL Filter somewhere in your house. You should call your ISP and ask about ADSL Filters (or Phone Line Filters if the Tech is incompetent). Good Luck.

Sounds like you have Century Link right now. Cable is better than phone for internet except that you need to share your internet with everyone on your line. This is fine untill your neighbor fires up his torrent client. I hope you have no problems.

Sounds like you are missing a ADSL Filter somewhere in your house. You should call your ISP and ask about ADSL Filters (or Phone Line Filters if the Tech is incompetent). Good Luck.

I have a bag of filters that I got with the router but when I doo hook them up it dosen't fix anything, the people over at ATT, >"oh you should upgrade to uverse and let us set it up so you get the speed your buying" -_-

Back