• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I dont know what i got banned for.

sejunPARK

I dont kno what happened, but today i got a rply to my post, and it says i was banned.
I wasnt even on when i was banned, and i need help!!!

Is your ingame name sejunparkiscool ?
if so, you were banned by tbarius so you will have to wait for him to review this thread
Please be patient

Correct, you were not online when banned. We have a block history system that allows us to detect who the creator or destructor of any block in the world. I detected that you had griefed a glass building in our guest world, as you were not online, i couldn't speak to you directly so we typically ban offline griefers with no warning. What do you say?

it was a glass cube about 30 blocks off the ground, the walls and floor were about 75% destroyed. the entire structure reverted back to a completed building when i banned you. You did grief, I had proof. If you would like unbanned, you need to understand that griefing is not tolerated here.

Back