• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I got banned for something i didnt do

gussy2002

hi i got banned for something i didnt do 7 hours and 5 minutes ago but i was at school at that time. Someone did say they will hack me because i said dont swear so maybe could of been a hacker.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz unban me i didnt do it

Plzzzzzzz read i didnt do it i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if i did something wrong im the 1 who got griefed
i got griefed by Kisscool064 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo plzz unban me
+hax

Hello there,

You were banned by me for grief you did to a black sprite on guest 506.

A large portion of it had been deleted, which I know because I checked block history, and then reverted you.

It seems unlikely that your account was hacked unless you gave someone your password, certainly on our server the password system is very secure (custom built for team9000).

What can you tell me that will make me think you will not grief again?

no i didnt tell someone my password and I didnt touch,make,grief any black sprite plzzzz just let me back on i will do anything

ok, I have been on and unbanned you. Please try not to let this happen again.

Appeal Accepted

Lzice

Back