• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

i got banned for trying to re build my house

it was my house i have proof

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 4.37.36 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 4.37.36 PM.png
    498.6 KB · Views: 123
Bengalman black ice banned you for grief in game which means he was watching you grief something, you'll have to wait for him to come online and review this appeal.

how is it griefing if i am breaking my own stuff. blackshadow was glitching so i tried to get him out of my house. he was next to me in real life and asked if i could help him get out of my house

If it was your house, then you will most likely be unbanned. If it was someone else's house you will probably get 1 chance if it wasn't mass grief.

I banned Blackshadow25 with an IP ban which means that it banned you along with him, I had chosen to follow him after he claimed to have destroyed another building and saw him deleting the inside of your building.

For right now i'm going to leave Blackshadow25 banned but i will unban you when i can get in game.

Back