I hope someone else gets a laugh out of this

SteveTheSheep

detention-funny-5.jpg

Poor kid, only wanted to be faster than the other kids.

And lmao, that is fucking hilarious. Reminds me of the time when my mom told me that I was banned from using the internet. She went over to my laptop and deleted the shortcut to Chrome.
HAHAHHAHAH that's hilarious! That one is going in my biography when I'm one day the extreme overlord if the multiverse.

That reminds me of the time that I downloaded Chrome on a school computer, and didn't get in trouble for it.

Because the people that run my school aren't dumb.

Haha. Once I hopped on my teachers computer (only teachers can download) and I started downloading deadmau5 for a project off of my dropbox. My friends started surrounding me.
Teacher walks in.
Teacher: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?
Me: All ur bass belongz to us naw.

That reminds me of the time that I downloaded Chrome on a school computer, and didn't get in trouble for it.

Because the people that run my school aren't dumb.

Lucky you. I can't even download anything onto my school computers without an administrative password. That doesn't mean I couldn't use a zip-drive to dl FireFox. But I'm way to lazy to download a good browser onto their crappy computers.

Lucky you. I can't even download anything onto my school computers without an administrative password. That doesn't mean I couldn't use a zip-drive to dl FireFox. But I'm way to lazy to download a good browser onto their crappy computers.
It sucks because schools can't afford that many computers that are good with their budget.

Well you know schools. Gotta make your projects more miserable by making you use internet explorer. Then they complain when all the computers freeze and don't work.

Gawsh, shoulda just went with "foxfire.exe"

Well you know schools. Gotta make your projects more miserable by making you use internet explorer. Then they complain when all the computers freeze and don't work.

Gawsh, shoulda just went with "foxfire.exe"
haha. Ya.
Funfact: Firefox is open source.

reminds me of the time i used public protest as a liable excuse for holding up a sign making fun of my schools sexist nature...

Sooner or later you will all realize that most teacher can't teach the curriculum, and that you are going to have to teach yourself, with the book. You will constantly ask yourself why you are forced to go a class which does not teach you the things you need to know for the test. It gets ever better in college, when you pay thousands of dollars to someone else so you can teach yourself 95% of the material and take mind-numbing exams which drain you of any emotional strength you thought you had left and make you wonder why lately you feel like a number and not so much a person and why your social life suddenly disappeared in a glorious explosion of dreadful loneliness resembling a matter antimatter reaction. Good times.

As for the kid in OP's post, I wont be surprised if he starts stealing hardware, I can take apart and reassemble my high school computer in under 3 minutes, and take whatever parts I need.

Back