I love doing homework.

4yh3.jpg

And I have to do a spanish test thats worth 60% of my grade and I dont know a single fuck of it.
like-a-boss-700x437.jpg
I nearly failed Spanish last year, I slept halfway through the final exam...
Sad thing is that I'm filipino and our language is just a descendant of theirs lmao...

Final Grade: D+

I nearly failed Spanish last year, I slept halfway through the final exam...
Sad thing is that I'm filipino and our language is just a descendant of theirs lmao...

Final Grade: D+

Spanish is somewhat easy for me, but I wish I took French because they do more activities in our school. (a.k.a go to Quebec, sabers game, and other jolly good parties)

Spanish is somewhat easy for me, but I wish I took French because they do more activities in our school. (a.k.a go to Quebec, sabers game, and other jolly good parties)
hehe lucky, it's the same case for us over in my school... the french class had all these cool camps, went to a bakery, all this other stuff. we didn't really do anything for spanish

hehe lucky, it's the same case for us over in my school... the french class had all these cool camps, went to a bakery, all this other stuff. we didn't really do anything for spanish

same, the only thing we did and this was about 2 weeks ago, was go to this store downtown.

I know how to speak 6 languages:
1. English
2. Sarcasm
3. Profanity
4. More English
5. L33t
6. Games

Back