I need a Professional Logo.

We went from 0 to off topic in 24 posts? That must be a speed record! Check the Guinness book of world records!
24660950.jpg

I don't get it, what kind of weapons will you be selling? In fact you should probably describe this company as much as possible to make the designers life a bit easier.
cold steel knives.....by far the best knives anywhere.......this being said, what is it that Kold Steel Armory does exactly?

It is a company which rents out weaponry ranging from knifes to police badges to film for props and what not. Have been doing it for awhile, we have lots of people helping out and we decided to make it an actual company.

We will be renting out... Anything they ask for. I have an import liscence and I can basically bring in anything.

It is a company which rents out weaponry ranging from knifes to police badges to film for props and what not. Have been doing it for awhile, we have lots of people helping out and we decided to make it an actual company.

We will be renting out... Anything they ask for. I have an import liscence and I can basically bring in anything.
what about guns?

Back