I need help!!! Please. IDK what is going on!

MoleManMike

Hi forum people.
Right. So I was playing minecraft yesterday and everything was fine, everything was working,
i was happy. I go yo play minecraft today and the homepage looks like this (see picture) homepage.JPG
And when you get to multiplayer it looks like this: playpage.JPG . As you can see the background of each page is gone and left only with white. The parameters for the gamescreen have moved to the left rendering people name and chat in the chat area unreadable also sometimes the controls will go mad and i will just start running to the left (or and random direction) without me pressing the buttons.
Any suggestions?
I have cleared my cache and also reset my computer. I have downloaded the latest Java and I'm pretty sure it isnt my internet security/firewall.
I really don't know what the hell is going on......I mean it was fine yesterday and all the other times i've played it.

Thanks
Molemanmike.

haha. thanks for that advice. don't worry. I figured it out. It was my firewall. lol. Stupid trend micro.

It sort of looks like you've disabled the style sheet for minecraft.net try to go to view, then page styles, then select 'basic style'.

Back