• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I need some help with understanding this whole thing please?

nackacat

Okay so I haven't played since the last wipe which.. was kind of recent but I'm not really understanding the whole change that occurred.

All I really understand is that there is a creative world, where people have towns? (i think)
And a short term survival?
but what's the long term survival thing?

I just don't really understand everything that's happened. xD
I'm not good with change lol :D

If someone could please explain this to me better? Or if there are some posts that have already explained everything link them to me? I've read a couple but it still is just not clicking in my brain.

Long Term Survival is basically the same as Team9000 was the last several maps, more or less.

Short Term Survival will last only a few weeks before a wipe and have some sort of mod or silly thing to test out.

Long Term Survival is basically the same as Team9000 was the last several maps, more or less.

Short Term Survival will last only a few weeks before a wipe and have some sort of mod or silly thing to test out.

Alright thankyou xD and is creative the same way as it was before as well? Or are there towns now or something.

Alright thankyou xD and is creative the same way as it was before as well? Or are there towns now or something.
There are no towns in creative. It's similar to how towns were set up in the last map, but it's not a town, it's just a place for you to build stuff.
It's more like Classic, except you are given an area exclusively for your use, so you don't have to worry about grief.

Also, I don't recall Team9000 having a creative server in the past? Not a permanent one, at least. There only was a test server when it first came out, to my knowledge.

There are no towns in creative. It's similar to how towns were set up in the last map, but it's not a town, it's just a place for you to build stuff.
It's more like Classic, except you are given an area exclusively for your use, so you don't have to worry about grief.

Also, I don't recall Team9000 having a classic sever in the past? Not a permanent one, at least. There only was a test server when it first came out, to my knowledge.

Oh alright thank you you've been very helpful x3 Well I wasn't sure if it was a creative server but that's just what I called it. lol xD And that's a good idea what they're doing with creative now so there aren't any grief issues. Right on! :3

Back