I officially have all of my trophy points.

Kris

As of this post, I have all of my trophy points.

I love you guys.

~Kris.

PS: Now I'm one of the 1000 members with 113 trophy points. I just decided to make a big deal out of it.

PSS: NEED MORE TROPHY POINTS I WANNA FEEL SPECIAL MORE DANGIT.

PSSS: I FORGOT THAT TROPHY POINTS TAKE TIME TO AWARD. STILL 93! NOW I FEEL LIKE A MORON FOR MAKING THIS THREAD NOO.

Because it's a remnant of what's left of xenforo, with no easy way to disable it before rebuild.
In other words it will exist until anytime between 10 seconds from now and the eventual heat death of the universe.

In other words it will exist until anytime between 10 seconds from now and the eventual heat death of the universe.
I feel like Wooty already has it done, and is just snickering silently as the derogatory comments fly into his eyes like the morning breeze.

I didn't say "Why did you post this? It doesn't belong on the forums." I said no one gives a fuck. Big difference. Have a nice day :).
Making such a statement after the thread has already fallen way off topic kind of defeats the purpose, no? I didn't expect anyone to particularly care.

You could say I created it simply to see where it'd go. No need for such negativity.

Making such a statement after the thread has already fallen way off topic kind of defeats the purpose, no? I didn't expect anyone to particularly care.

You could say I created it simply to see where it'd go. No need for such negativity.
I don't think it really went off topic.

I don't think it really went off topic.
I don't think the original "topic" was capable of producing a substantial discussion anyways.

It just moved towards a discussion about trophy points in general.

Which was obviously my intention to begin with. :whistle:

Calm down. It's not my fault the thread you posted in random got off topic. If you wanted to generate a discussion about trophy points, there are much better ways to do so.

I'm almost there as well. I just need like 80 more posts (including this one).

Guess it's time to spam this thread now :D

I didn't say "Why did you post this? It doesn't belong on the forums." I said no one gives a fuck. Big difference. Have a nice day :).
Calm down. It's not my fault the thread you posted in random got off topic. If you wanted to generate a discussion about trophy points, there are much better ways to do so.

You should put a disclaimer in your posts. Something like, "These opinions are from a person with an all-around grumpy demeanor. In no way does this person intend to flame or provoke fellow posters. In other words, take these posts with a grain of salt. The smallest grain you can find, divided by threeve." There are people here who don't know that you're my neighbor, mostly because your yard is surrounded by 7ft tall fence and razor wire.

You should put a disclaimer in your posts. Something like, "These opinions are from a person with an all-around grumpy demeanor. In no way does this person intend to flame or provoke fellow posters. In other words, take these posts with a grain of salt. The smallest grain you can find, divided by threeve." There are people here who don't know that you're my neighbor, mostly because your yard is surrounded by 7ft tall fence and razor wire.
That's your yard. You're confused again, old man.

And Crane always intends to insult people, so the disclaimer is pointless.

That's your yard. You're confused again, old man.

And Crane always intends to insult people, so the disclaimer is pointless.
Crane is an outstanding member of society and truly represents the amount of class that we should all direct to eachother, he rustles my jimmies with each keystroke he lays down. I am truly humbled to have been in his presence.

tl:dr He is cool in RL.

He+s+an+asshole+plus+he+can+walk+_24144b994771aed83f6dcca05419d83f.gif

I keed, congrats!

Back