I re-welcome myself...

Wedjat_88

Hello all, some know me, some don't. I make this "re-welcome" thread to mark my return to these forums, and ask for forgiveness.

Why forgiveness? No member should call him/her a member and disappear for plain 3 months, leaving no notice of when they will return, and if they ever do.

Me doing that made me look bad upon the community, and i'm sure I lost some respect earned during my long stay here. Im deeply sorry for being absent for so long time...

Speaking of such, is the T9K server down for good? I can't seem to access my old account anymore.

Last question: can any epic help me in restoring World Cool103? Reason is I forgot to take pictures of the War Fort I did there, and it's a shame not to document something that took me several days to complete.

It's not the server, it's MC Classic, seems to be buggered a bit. Some people have had luck using the XWOM client.

Hello all, some know me, some don't. I make this "re-welcome" thread to mark my return to these forums, and ask for forgiveness.

Why forgiveness? No member should call him/her a member and disappear for plain 3 months, leaving no notice of when they will return, and if they ever do.

Me doing that made me look bad upon the community, and i'm sure I lost some respect earned during my long stay here. Im deeply sorry for being absent for so long time...

Speaking of such, is the T9K server down for good? I can't seem to access my old account anymore.

Last question: can any epic help me in restoring World Cool103? Reason is I forgot to take pictures of the War Fort I did there, and it's a shame not to document something that took me several days to complete.

No worries. It's just a game anyway.

People disappear all the ti-

*black bag is forcibly thrown over oozi's head while muffled speech sounds out as he struggles against his captors*

Thx Cash. Btw, are you still epic rank?

And thx for the re-welcome, although I did come back when the game is shutdown lol.

Can anyone provide me links for this XWOM? Can't find it by Google.

Back