• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I think I got banned.

First of all, I'm very sorry for destroying one of the many creations that is on your Minecraft Classic server. I saw a big, black, and tall thing and I wondered what it was. I deleted a lot of it trying to get in... Then I realized it was the giant iPhone, but of course I was instantly banned. I'm sorry for what I did, but doesn't the server build the blocks back in a second or so? They didn't whenever I was deleting it... Could I please be unbanned, or will you please accept my apology? My Minecraft name is also MisterMunchie.

You griefed in one of the antigrief zones and got banned by console, because except saving the building, it is a trap for griefers.
:csi:

First of all, I'm very sorry for destroying one of the many creations that is on your Minecraft Classic server. I saw a big, black, and tall thing and I wondered what it was. I deleted a lot of it trying to get in... Then I realized it was the giant iPhone, but of course I was instantly banned. I'm sorry for what I did, but doesn't the server build the blocks back in a second or so? They didn't whenever I was deleting it... Could I please be unbanned, or will you please accept my apology? My Minecraft name is also MisterMunchie.

No, the server does not build back the blocks. In the guest area, when you delete, you are deleting someone else's work.

You griefed in one of the antigrief zones and got banned by console, because except saving the building, it is a trap for griefers.
:csi:

No, the server does not build back the blocks. In the guest area, when you delete, you are deleting someone else's work.
Are you guys saying two different things?

I tried to build back a few blocks but it instantly changed the color of them and said you aren't allowed to build in the zone "iphone" ...
Then I was banned. I did try to build them back and reset to the spawn, but I was banned too quickly.

And I thought that in certain "zones" like the iphone one or one of the many flags, sprites, ect. the blocks would rebuild themselves. In the spawn zone they do, so why not elsewhere?

BTW, I was banned by the console.

Not all zones do that I believe. Some are "special" traps.
I got myself banned by accident, though. I didnt stop deleting because nothing told me that the tall, black thing was actually an sideways iPhone until I thought I might need to rebuild it, but I was then banned for griefing.

why were you deleting a tall black structure that wasn't your own in the first place?

It honestly looked like some random guy kept jumping while placing black blocks under his feet, making a tower that was a little deformed. (Or it was just complete trash somebody made) I did try to replace blocks as I walked through, but I think that only counted more towards my ban.

Back