• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I was banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubem22

ok i sorry i have do what i do, but i never really wan to do that is just the angry:mad:of lost my rank by doing something, i was just joking it's a tread to get curious persons and i don't think it was enough to lose my rank of builder.

so i grief just by the "adrenaline" of the angry but i promise i never do this again.Can u help me?;(

lzice banned me

ok, so I banned 2 accounts belonging to your ip.

The first account, your builders one, was banned for building 2 large penis's and some pretty extensive grief. The demotion that had happened earlier for forum trolling will need to be appealed seperatly and was done by tofurkey.

The second account logged on within minutes and built a large penis in a corner of the map.

I fail to see why I should unban either of them based on this appeal. What should make me think you won't see fit to build models of genitalia again? It was a highly inappropriate build that you continued to do dispite your first ban.

How do i know that you are able to control yourself better now than before?

because now i are less angry, the angry was gone and don't have motives to do that if u don't believe u can observe me or i don't know. Just do "a test" on me i promise i stop, and trolling i was just joking making funny i don't "hurt" anyone and was a injustice to me.;(

Plz can u unban me? i won't do it again i promise for anything in the world!;(

I do a creeper on guest to complete the collection of mobs!( :LOL: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back