• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

i was IP banned??!?!

EV01D

i was just making a sign that says "EVO" and it says i was IP banned why
Here is what it says "You were banned by (console) 0 days ago"
can anybody tell me why i was banned???

i was doing NOTHING wrong did i hit the wrong block or something??? if you people just banned me for fun you must be really stupid

You were banned by the automatic griefing detection. Ill let wooty take this one over.

You were banned automatically by the server for deleting blocks on the large "NO GRIEFING" sign at the front of the guest world. Considering this sign is quite difficult to reach, it's pretty unlikely that you were deleting the blocks on accident.

Also, calling us stupid typically doesn't help your case.

i was just rebuilding the sign i had there earlier O _O i was never warned that i would get ip banned

EDIT:i just spaced my smiley...

You were banned automatically by the server for deleting blocks on the large "NO GRIEFING" sign at the front of the guest world. Considering this sign is quite difficult to reach, it's pretty unlikely that you were deleting the blocks on accident.

Also, calling us stupid typically doesn't help your case.

i was not deleting the no griefing sign i was making an "EVO" sign on the red part behind it

Perhaps you can explain why you have so many minecraft accounts.

i was just rebuilding the sign i had there earlier O _O i was never warned that i would get ip banned

EDIT:i just spaced my smiley...

What was your in game name?
Because I know who's had their sign there seeing as I made all the water there :3

If your name is Fijicoconut (user who had his name in the centre before it was turned into a trap) or Maver1ck (creator of the circle at spawn) ?
If so then yeah, there's been a mistake hehe.

Edit: If you could get that user's name list to me Woot's I can cross-reference the names on my list.

What was your in game name?
Because I know who's had their sign there seeing as I made all the water there :3

If your name is Fijicoconut (user who had his name in the centre before it was turned into a trap) or Maver1ck (creator of the circle at spawn) ?
If so then yeah, there's been a mistake hehe.

Edit: If you could get that user's name list to me Woot's I can cross-reference the names on my list.
my username(s) are Evoid and EV01D the one without zero and one is my test account (the account i used to see if it was an ip ban)

and i had the EVO sign to the right of where i was making it before so thats why i was mad about being banned :s

and i had the EVO sign to the right of where i was making it before so thats why i was mad about being banned :s

and yes i had an EVO sign there before the water and lava (i also helped destroy the penis in the background of that water =.=)

barbie girl19 (my sister)
lonesface(older brother he has already quit)
bigdawg1022(my younger brother lol)

Back