Idea for Blog?

mdukey

Hello everyone, My time is growing bigger and I decided to try do to some blogs, since they seem to be quite interesting..

And I need a topic to do.

So I turn to you T9kers, What do you think would be a good blog type topic to do, anything is welcome, any suggestions.

Thank you.

What about a review of different cities of the world you visited? About different games you played? What about a review about other gaming communitys? What about you showing the most awsome minecraft creations you saw (in picture or live doesnt matter..)? What about the stupidest deaths you died in a game? What about a blog about blogging?

What about a review of different cities of the world you visited? About different games you played? What about a review about other gaming communitys? What about you showing the most awsome minecraft creations you saw (in picture or live doesnt matter..)? What about the stupidest deaths you died in a game? What about a blog about blogging?

Actually, the stupidist deaths sounds quite nice, I might do that if anyone else's suggestions doesn't have a nice idea to it, thank you for your input, it's nice.

Back