• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Idea for video series.

Melexiious

Hello sensual stallions of Team9000, I've been thinking about an idea. An Idea for what, you may ask? Well. The Idea would be one for a video series! A comedy video series! But the thing is, I don't have a good quality camera... or a tripod, or actors, or someone to record it for me!

That's when I recalled back to that video I made awhile back

So, I was thinking, why not make a first person comedy series about the stupid things I do while on my school holidays! I've been tossing ideas around so I have a few episodes planned out already. It would probably be short episodes, ranging from 15 seconds at the shortest to maybe 2 minutes at the most. I've been planning to do something blog-related ever since Godliberator sent me a convo with an offer to start a blog, it's been in my mind ever since, it's just a lack of ideas was what was getting to me.

I'll be going insane if I don't find something to do, so this would be a good way of keeping me pre-occupied.

Main reason why I made this was to see if anyone would actually be interested in watching it. I can assure you it'll be Hilarious!

Well, I can't assure that, but I'll be trying my damn best.

SO.
Who would be interested?

It's Beese, of course I'll watch it.

Just keep recording your "other" videos and I'm all g.

Yeah.

My name is Godliberator, and Beese said my name........but srsly I would always be interested in something like this. I look forward to seeing what you post.

I could always use more reasons to do something other than what I should be doing. I'd definitely watch it.

Beese said: So, I was thinking, why not make a first person comedy series about the stupid things I do while on my school holidays!

I'm pretty sure my country has laws against adults like me watching kids like you do those things.

Damn, you were born just a year late too.

Oh well, I can wait. O_O

Back