• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ideas for a Christmas Guest anyone?

So as some of you might remember I did a Halloween version of this back in October so now I'm doing a Holiday one , as usual this is open to all idea and we will have some fun with some of the ideas

I think you could make a big tree with red and green wool as the christmas lights.

A seasonal guest world has already been made and decorated by a handful of us. You can only join the world if you're awesome+ and have to be whitelisted or epic to build in it. We are pretty much done with it aside from minor details.

Example= me.

But yes, a holiday themed one would be better.

I'm planning on making "presents," a box around a build. Maybe with a glass side, so you an see inside.
*Jesus brohoof*
:D/][\:D

But I like the idea of a Holiday themed world.

A seasonal guest world has already been made and decorated by a handful of us. You can only join the world if you're awesome+ and have to be whitelisted or epic to build in it. We are pretty much done with it aside from minor details.
what time do you guys start decorating a new seasonal guest? :p congrats tuna btw :D

just a idea, maybe you've already done it: Replace the upper layers of water with glass. So it looks like ice! :)

There should be a really christmasy (holidays) path with candy canes on either side. Then instead of a fountain at the end of the past there should be a giant chrismas tree. Everything should be snow and the water should be glass to simulate Ice. Like GTRmadness Said there should be chrismas trees instead of normal ones. And then there could be little suprises through out the world.

I'd be happy to help with the building and design although i think that may bee down to admins?

Hope you guys like it. It's just an Idea! :D :D

There should be a really christmasy (holidays) path with candy canes on either side. Then instead of a fountain at the end of the past there should be a giant chrismas tree. Everything should be snow and the water should be glass to simulate Ice. Like GTRmadness Said there should be chrismas trees instead of normal ones. And then there could be little suprises through out the world.

I'd be happy to help with the building and design although i think that may bee down to admins?

Hope you guys like it. It's just an Idea! :D :D

sorry, the world is now finished, a few of those ideas are in it tho ;)

I read that at first as
"not all of us are children"

I read down and didn't understand. Now I do.
knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Back