• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I'm back. & town developing.

Gamecool_10

Hello Team 9000. I haven't been on This site for almost 2 years but i'm back. I hope to finally finish what i started 2 years ago. To become an "Awesome" guy. To do that though, i need to become a builder. and to do that, i need to build something awesome. I thought of a town so here is, The library!

Attachments

• The library.jpg
    The library.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 156
  • checkout.jpg
    checkout.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 151
  • a maze of books.jpg
    a maze of books.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 145
  • the attic.jpg
    the attic.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 152
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

So, i was looking at the cool worlds for the city but, there isn't enough SPACE.
I am thinking of something else but i just wanted to update this post.
Here's a six-sided die i made. (Totally not the kind of things i build but i just wanted to add to this post.)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    754.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 134
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    705.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 138
O.k., new plan.
Due to the fact that my java script has this error that whenever you click any button on the mouse
i.e. removing or placing blocks.
the screen automatically goes to the pause menu. This error is EXTREMELY annoying and makes building on classic a pain in the buttocks.
So, i decided to build small things such as houses or those pixel art things.
I would like to know if this is acceptable work for a promotion.
Thank you.

Back