I'm Famous

Skryter

For the wrong reasons.

I remember being completely brain-dead, stupid and gullible when I first joined the server, aaah the Nostalgia.

My shame is eternal.

As quoted by the video uploader "This is Minecraft Classic (duh) and the server is the 'Team9000 Skydive World' (less duh, but still). Oh, and skryter is, well, uh....mental out the fucking wazzoo. Like, absolute braindead. "

For the wrong reasons.

I remember being completely brain-dead, stupid and gullible when I first joined the server, aaah the Nostalgia.

My shame is eternal.

As quoted by the video uploader "This is Minecraft Classic (duh) and the server is the 'Team9000 Skydive World' (less duh, but still). Oh, and skryter is, well, uh....mental out the fucking wazzoo. Like, absolute braindead. "
Don't worry Skryter, anyone who uses this site has to be somewhat mental. :p
Also, 'dem feels for skydive...

Don't worry Skryter, anyone who uses this site has to be somewhat mental. :p
Also, 'dem feels for skydive...
The Feels.png

I was obviously the biggest idiot in the server (and site) too when i first joined! ....... Wait i still am...... but i.... improved.... i think......he... he...........he.........

The good thing is, you're not /still/ completely retarded! Yaaaaaay Skryter!!! *claps*
Pssh, almost every new guest is a tad derpalicious when joining Team9000, only a select few grow out of it..
Hip-Hip~ Hooray!~

Edit: Yay! Post #900! :) 100 left to go. :D

Back