Im going to start free diving.

Ustulo, I can imagine you being that kid in class who always gets money from bets because he can hold his breath longer.
That helps, yes, but most of my money comes from helping people with their work, I remember the teachers' faces when a straight D's and F's student paid me fifty dollars for straight A's. Good times.

Been doing this for a couple months i beleive now. World record is 18 minutes btw...
fffuuuu.jpg

Ustulo said:
That helps, yes, but most of my money comes from helping people with their work, I remember the teachers' faces when a straight D's and F's student paid me fifty dollars for straight A's. Good times.

LOLOLOL so you're that nerd in the class who everyone cheats off your test because they know you're really smart? Ah. Nerds unite!
Except, I am a straight A-B student, C means no computer/videogames :eek:
And I'm kind of a jock... But not the douchey jock, I'm nice to people at school

LOLOLOL so you're that nerd in the class who everyone cheats off your test because they know you're really smart? Ah. Nerds unite!
Except, I am a straight A-B student, C means no computer/videogames :eek:
And I'm kind of a jock... But not the douchey jock, I'm nice to people at school
I'm not a jock-jock, the football player type (I'm five-foot-one), but I'm one of those really agile people, helps with my parkour and fencing. And I make the most money for someone that doesn't have a job :D

But yeah, I'm that kid, but I'm in on all the evil shenanigans. Nobody suspects me because I'm the good student.

I'm not a jock-jock, the football player type (I'm five-foot-one), but I'm one of those really agile people, helps with my parkour and fencing. And I make the most money for someone that doesn't have a job :D

But yeah, I'm that kid, but I'm in on all the evil shenanigans. Nobody suspects me because I'm the good student.

I'm telling all your friends.

I did 2 minutes and seven seconds, not bad considering I have had 3 beers right now.

I did 2 minutes and seven seconds, not bad considering I have had 3 beers right now.
holding your breath under water is much different than just holding it while sitting at your desk, believe me i know, i used to be a swimmer :3

Back