• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Im Mature Now.. >:{3

cherry1114

1. In-Game Name:
cherry113
2. Why do you want to join?:
wellll~~ ive been here for too long, and i guess maybe ( or maybe not ) i could be white-listed.. id feel special too :D
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
im not new rly, its been 2 years xD but lemme tell yu this was my first ever server, and i didnt join any other.. how i joined? i found the name catchy..
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft:
Tofurky ( first pal-o<3 ), Maester_Squishy, Girls_Is_Awesome, BradW, bbgunshot, HecticRapidz, katphish, kenn44, lameducks, Lzice ( daddy ;A; ), MrFrog90
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
just recently, for spamming.. i feel bad x.x i was arguing with Twisted so we were like "Fine." and we kept going on and on and before yu know it server god banned me..
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:
haha, i never share my password xD.. i did offer it only ONCE also just recently.. and i dont use those lame excuses where ppl blame wut they do on their little siblings

I see you have some time logged on Classic and hold the rank of Builder - have you ever been part of a prior Survival town?

I'd like to throw a vouch; I met cherry on classic and from what I've seen of her, she acts mature enough i'd say

... I think this username is familiar... i remember making a pair of cherries above a certain house in classic months ago...

Back