• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I'm not really sure what to do with these..

12ix

About 165 total people on at the moment, highest rank was me as cool, except a builder just got on. Anyways, here. Should I just let the admins take care of it or should I wait for one to come on and report?
Grief1.png

Grief2.png

Grief3.png

If you're unable to get on mumble, get on the T9K and message until someone responds. There's always someone logged into it that can ban. I wish I could get on and help, but I am unable while at work.

If you're unable to get on mumble, get on the T9K and message until someone responds. There's always someone logged into it that can ban. I wish I could get on and help, but I am unable while at work.

Okay thank you, but "get on the T9K and message". Do you mean the server or the website chat? Because there are 182 on the server but none that can ban at the moment.

Okay thank you, but "get on the T9K and message". Do you mean the server or the website chat? Because there are 179 on the server but none that can ban at the moment.

Sorry, I meant the chat. I'm not that great at multi-tasking sometimes....:unsure:

Back