Image Thread

I think I found another image of Vorsprung.
t3l26.png
OBJECTION!.png

Vorsprung is a red pyro!

(Sorry I really wanted to do that...)

Guns of Icarus Online, I'm off to a pretty good start I'd say.
Only played as a Pilot so far. 4 matches, 4 victories, K/D 13:2. 4 of the 8 matches listed, the game freaked the hell out and wouldn't let the game load. So only 4 matches have been played so far, not 8.

Stats:
gunsoficarusonline 2013-05-13 18-03-43.png

My mighty vessel of choice:
gunsoficarusonline 2013-05-13 18-23-08.png

Addicting game and pretty cheap to purchase.

So I was bored the other day goofing around on my crappy phone and I found this saved as a pre-loaded "multimedia template" titled "Asdf".

Dolphin BP.JPG

This was the pictures description.
This is a email a friend of mine sent to BP. And yes he really sent it

I've had my phone for over a year and I just recently found this. I'm very confused, but slightly amused.

Guns of Icarus Online, I'm off to a pretty good start I'd say.
Only played as a Pilot so far. 4 matches, 4 victories, K/D 13:2. 4 of the 8 matches listed, the game freaked the hell out and wouldn't let the game load. So only 4 matches have been played so far, not 8.

Stats:
View attachment 139701

My mighty vessel of choice:
View attachment 139702

Addicting game and pretty cheap to purchase.
I can't pilot for crap. I've done it a few times when a pilot was needed, but holy crap I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm better at fixing ALL the things.

I can't pilot for crap. I've done it a few times when a pilot was needed, but holy crap I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm better at fixing ALL the things.
Welp, if ya ever need a pilot just let me know. ;)

Only reason I went for pilot was because NOBODY in the lobby I was in wanted to do it, so I decided I would take the plunge off the deep end and try it... Looked at the Map description for the map we were playing, it was something along the lines of "This map has a lot of difficult terrain and obstacles that will give even an advanced pilot a hard time." I was not feeling very confident. At all. Had a great crew though, one of which, my gunner I think, had been a pilot before and was giving me helpful tips about how I needed to angle my ship, which of my guns I had would be effective for which purposes, etc. At the end of the match I explained that it was my first time ever playing, let alone piloting, and he told me not to worry. He said I was as good as he is, and he claims to be a good pilot.

Only practice I had before hand was just 51 minutes of flying around in the desert in practice mode before going to work that morning. @_o

Major confidence booster, that. Haven't left the Pilot's role yet.

Back