Image Thread

dtLMQAC.jpg

file_3_3.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone who has served specifically in America's Armed Forces, but also those from across the sea who have served alongside them. Democrat or Republican, Christian, Buddhist, or Atheist - thank you for sacrificing time with your families and in some cases your lives in order to protect our country's freedom. I'm so glad to live in America, and whether we're in a recession, under a president whom I dislike or hated by just about every other country - I'm exceedingly proud to be an American.
God bless American and Happy 4th of July.
enhanced-5615-1404402408-6.png

P.S. To any hippies, lovers of Communism, or Haters of America - I'm not sorry.

View attachment 143635
I'd like to thank everyone who has served specifically in America's Armed Forces, but also those from across the sea who have served alongside them. Democrat or Republican, Christian, Buddhist, or Atheist - thank you for sacrificing time with your families and in some cases your lives in order to protect our country's freedom. I'm so glad to live in America, and whether we're in a recession, under a president whom I dislike or hated by just about every other country - I'm exceedingly proud to be an American.
God bless American and Happy 4th of July.
View attachment 143634
P.S. To any hippies, lovers of Communism, or Haters of America - I'm not sorry.
ce8.jpg

Back